by LitCoo
4 Jobs I've Had In My Life
> Service Crew
> Marketing Officer
> Label Manager
> Executive Assistant
4 Movies I Could Watch Over And Over
> Top Gun
> Pretty Woman
> Notting Hill
> Hitch
4 Places I've Lived
> Paranaque
> Quezon City
> Tarlac (3 months)
> US
4 TV Shows I've Loved To Watch (sorry....have to break this one)
> Monday > Las Vegas, CSI Miami
> Tuesday > American Idol, Commander In Chief, Boston Legal
> Wednesday > American Idol, CSI NY
> Thursday > CSI
> Friday > In Justice, The Book of Daniel
> Saturday > wala
> Sunday > Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy
and the news in TFC and GMA to keep me updated with the going ons in Pinas
4 Places I've Been On Vacation
> in Pinas
- Boracay
- Bicol
- Mountain Province (Banaue, Sagada, Baguio)
- Tagaytay
> in US
- Houston, Texas
- Las Vegas & Reno
- Monterey Bay
- San Francisco
4 Websites I Visit Daily
> Yahoo Mail
> Friendster
> My Blog & other bloggers
> news website
4 Of My Favorite Foods
> Sinigang na Baboy or Baka
> Deep Fried Tilapia or Galunggong (basta crispy)
> Lamb Chops
> Fried Chicken
4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
> Pelepens
> Hawaii
> Europe
> Carribean Cruise
4 Bloggers I Am Tagging
> Gem
> Jo
> Mickee
> Patty
(hopefully they get to read this since very few know about my blog)
very private ako eh.....(private daw oh!!!)
1 comment:
wow dami mong pinapanood... dami ring napagbakasyunan... at parang ang sarap ngang mapuntahan mga gusto mong puntahan ;)
Post a Comment