thanks mickee!
How did you feel during those first few days after birth?
> It was very exhausting since I was CS and didn't have time to recuperate because I had to take care of Inigo. I need to breastfeed him every 2-3 hours so I hardly had time to catch up on sleep. I felt so drained but Dell was very supportive naman so kahit papaano, I made it through.
How were you emotionally?
> This is my second child so I was more prepared though I had some occasional bouts of post-partum depression. So whenever it starts to kick-in, I bawl my heart out to get it over and done with then after a while I feel better and then I indulge myself on vanilla ice cream.
How did you feel during those first few days after birth?
> It was very exhausting since I was CS and didn't have time to recuperate because I had to take care of Inigo. I need to breastfeed him every 2-3 hours so I hardly had time to catch up on sleep. I felt so drained but Dell was very supportive naman so kahit papaano, I made it through.
How were you emotionally?
> This is my second child so I was more prepared though I had some occasional bouts of post-partum depression. So whenever it starts to kick-in, I bawl my heart out to get it over and done with then after a while I feel better and then I indulge myself on vanilla ice cream.
Is there anything you wish people had told you about the postpartum period?
> I wish they told me that I would be very emotional at times and that I wouldn't be able to control the tears.
How long do you plan to breastfeed?
> As long as I can since I don't work yet. Besides, it saves us money.
Do you have any advice for getting through those first few weeks of breastfeeding?
> They just have to be matiyaga. And not to be afraid to ask questions about breastfeeding. It will also help if they have a support group to run to if sometimes it gets frustrating and the internet is a great tool to do some research about it.
Was there any stress between you and your husband over the baby?
> Very few times and not because of hubby not helping you out. Mostly because of all the stress that I get irritated over little things so easily. But we ironed them out right away para di na dumagdag pa.
ok, i have to cut this short because my baby is crying already. part 2 to follow...
No comments:
Post a Comment