Word of Wisdom

It is not too late to be what you might have been. - from a storeboard along I-5

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

got my new toy.....

i got my big shot today ;o) parang ayaw ko buksan and just leave it in its plastic packaging. and i still have to learn how to use it.

thanks honey.....for being so supportive of my hobby.

4 comments:

Liza said...

wow olive! play with it na! hahaha!

Olive said...

naku liza, hanggang ngayon nasa plastic pa rin. ina-admire ko lang siya. hihihi

Mickee said...

Hi Olive, nainggit ako! I've been controlling myself from splurging on any scrapbooking stuff until I have finished at least an album (o sige na, maski isang LO lang)... :)

Olive said...

naku sis! ako katakot takot na lambing at gimik bago makahirit. hirap kasi SAHM so no income. thankful naman ako kasi dell knows how much i love to scrap so he buys me scrap stuffs 2x a month.