daily grinds of a stay-at-home-mom...
woohoo! how did you do it, sis? Galing naman!!! bow!Uy, I fly to the US next week. Not sure if you, Mylene, etc can catch up? Baka busy everyone kasi I'll be in CA on weekdays only :-P
sorry sis, i doubt if i can meet up with you. super hectic my school schedule. till when ka ba dito?
Uh oh... Time for me to do our laundry. Been so busy that hubby had to do ours last week. I better get crackin'
Post a Comment
3 comments:
woohoo! how did you do it, sis? Galing naman!!! bow!
Uy, I fly to the US next week. Not sure if you, Mylene, etc can catch up? Baka busy everyone kasi I'll be in CA on weekdays only :-P
sorry sis, i doubt if i can meet up with you. super hectic my school schedule. till when ka ba dito?
Uh oh... Time for me to do our laundry. Been so busy that hubby had to do ours last week. I better get crackin'
Post a Comment